Direct Support Services are for private individuals and TBI Fund recipients
Olive Branch offers a range of DIRECT support services that benefits individuals with various challenges in their day to day living.
These challenges can seem unsurmountable and unobtainable,
but to Olive Branch and YOU, we see them as DO-ABLE.
Partnering with you to organize the daily activities involved in managing a household.
* solutions to help make the running of a household easier and
productive, such as creating visible schedules and check
* finding the single "go-to" spot on where to keep things so they
don't become lost or end up in various piles.
* organizing closets, dressers, kitchen cabinets, desks for a safe
and sanitary environment.
* partnering with you to help you decide whether it's a treasure
* learning or re-learning what paperwork gets saved and what
needs to be shredded.
* create an on-going system for chores or shopping lists.
* understanding, prioritizing and completing paperwork such as
recipes, mail, legal/medical and/or insurance documents.
* support and researching any other support service needed
such as community, county, state or federal assistance
* support with researching and securing home and/or auto
* coordination and support scheduling and remembering
* bill pay system generation
*comprehend and organize statements
* apply techniques to help timely payments
* budget creation and maintenance
* Support with household chores; cleaning, laundry or meal preparation
*Providing socialization and emotional support
Offering guidance and teaching skills to help fulfill specific goals and to help support independence.
* Support transitioning from school to college or to a career-providing support and offering strategies to help manage newly independent teens and adults.
To learn more about the TBI fund of NJ, please click here:
Memberships and Resources